Friday 12 July 2013

ipad.

I really meant to do a post earlier this week to make up for my awful one on Monday, but it just didn't happen. In any case, I write this on Rebecca's iPad from Kyoto, where I have at last been reunited with my sister. Yesterday we travelled here, had dinner, and just generally spent a lot of time talking, but today we are preparing to hit Kyoto. Being here and considering the overwhelming number of options of things to do, I think Kyoto will be joining the ever-growing list of places I need to come back to. On top of having a lot of plans, there is also a threatening look of rain about, and a weather forecast that is less than encouraging. No matter what, this weekend is going to be amazing, regardless of what Bec and I do, this is the first time we have seen one another in over three months, so every day is a happy day! Unfortunately her iPad won't allow me to upload a photo, but rest assured I am taking many and next week there will be a inundation of pretty pictures for the blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment