Friday 3 May 2013

tsumaranai.

I apologise for so little blogging this week. Those of you who like to think optimistically of my Japanese experiences are probably hoping that is is because I have been so busy participating in all kinds of shenanigans. Unfortunately the reality is the near opposite. Despite only having three days of uni this past week, I had my first big report for my Australian university due and my first Japanese test for my Japanese university. Having had next to no sleep I have opted to use my long weekend to catch up on some much-needed shuteye.

I did go to a cool bar last night for a drink. I was slightly wary that with a caption of "blood is thicker than water" I might exit as a vampire, but fortunately the only sharp, blood-drawing objects in there were darts. Tonight I am going to a club in Nagoya my friends have been raving about. Hopefully I can get some alternative pictures there to encourage the misconception of my life being really cool... Until then, I would really like news from you! Send me an email or a message letting me know your stories - surely they can't be more dull than essays and vampire bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment