Monday 8 April 2013

alive.


Many apologies go out for how lax I have been in my communications – I have only just got internet in the common area of my building, I will be getting a wireless connection in my room but the router won’t be arriving until next week. To catch you up, a week ago I flew out from Sydney. 








Most of the past week has been dedicated to settling in. 





My feet kept on slipping off the pedals, so I cunningly snipped up a slip-free mat and stitched up some new kicks for my new buddy, Roger.



Some things remain the same. Somehow this sly devil managed to tag along.



Sneaky.

Hopefully they are enough photos to keep you going for now, I hope to post again later in the week with some more of my adventures. Thank you to everyone for the caring messages I’ve received over the past week, I miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great Tash! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH kickass bike! Trust a shepanski to do a little DIY bike work...

    ReplyDelete